This feature is only available for Enterprise Dashboard users.
Necessary dashboard permission: Enterprise Admin.
With the company branding, it is possible to add your logo and website link to all your company projects at once. The company branding can only be added through the Enterprise Dashboard.
When setting a company branding, this branding will be applied to all your newly created projects in your company dashboard. Existing project’s branding won’t be overwritten.
Custom project branding
To customize individual projects branding, you can still change the branding for that project in its projects properties in the web editor. Alternatively, you can also remove the branding for an individual project here.
In the viewer
The company branding shows in the player view in the upper right corner of each of the company projects.
Click the logo to open the connected website link.
To access the company branding settings, log in to your Enterprise Dashboard. Under Settings in the left-hand side panel, select the tab “Branding”.
Add a logo
You can add any .png or .jpeg/.jpg image file as your company logo.
- Click on the image area.
- Browse your computer for an image.
- Upload the selected image.
- Save the changes.
Change the logo
To change the logo, click on the image file and browse for the new image file you would like to upload instead.
Remove the logo
Hover over the image file and click the little recycling bin in the upper right corner to remove the set company logo. This way your newly created projects won’t get a company logo applied anymore.
Add a website link
Add a link which should open when clicking the company logo in your projects:
- Copy/paste or type the complete URL into the text box.
- Save your changes.
Remove the website link
To remove the link from your company logo, delete the text from the text box and save your changes.
Remove the HoloBuilder logo
Depending on your preferences, you can show or hide the HoloBuilder logo in the player view of your shared company projects.
- If enabled and no own company logo is attached, the HoloBuilder logo will show in the upper right corner in the player view.
- If enabled and you have a personal company logo added, the HoloBuilder logo will show below your company logo in the player view.
- If disabled and no own company logo is attached, no logo at all will show in the upper right corner in the player view.
- If disabled and you have a personal company logo added, only your company logo will show in the player view.
|Show the HoloBuilder logo in the player view|
|Hide the HoloBuilder logo from the shared project in the player view|
If you still have any questions about customizing your company branding for your Enterprise Dashboard or HoloBuilder in general, please let us know by e-mail at email@example.com or via our integrated live chat on holobuilder.com.